Tuesday, 15 December 2015

Where Does The Time Go?/ Christmas Pictures

Ive been meaning to post some pictures from our family Christmas shoot but haven't gotten around to it until now. I have been busy with a lot of different things, one of them being my grandmother. She is in the hospital quite sick and will probably be with the Lord soon. Please pray that she won't feel anxious or any pain; right now she seems comfortable.

I really have to start working on getting everything ready for Christmas, today there is officially 10 days left! I plan on running errands tonight to make sure I have everything. This is definitely my favourite time of year. I love looking at the Christmas tree and stockings hanging by the fireplace, it just makes me feel warm inside! 






This picture makes me laugh because you can see the big bags under my eyes but Davids are fine, hahah! 



David and I decided not to post pictures of Christians face before he was even born. Some question this and the answer is always the same. I don't have anything against people who post pictures of their children, sometimes I seriously have to restrain myself. However we have decided not to post pictures until he is old enough to make that decision. There will be a day where he wants his own instagram account (or whatever there is in the future) and he can decide what pictures to post. Now let me tell you! This is not easy.. I wish I could show him off to the whole world because he is so beautiful! He has the most beautiful blue eyes (just like his grandpa George) and everyone is always telling us he should be in commercials.


Quick little side note! Christian has been sleeping a solid 7.5 hours for the past 5 nights!!! Wahoo we are making progress here people! He has two teeth at the bottom and I can feel some on the top starting to poke their way through. 


"If I could sit across the porch from God, I would thank Him for lending me you." -Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment