Thursday, 31 December 2015

Own it

Well, its that time of year again. Christmas is over and its time to make those New Year resolutions!
I didn't get to do all the creative Christmas gift ideas I had up my sleeve but thats ok.. It turns out life had different plans for this mama. David and I ended up running out last minute and buying gifts for our family members which was really nice. Buying gifts for people ended up being a lot of fun.

Todays blog is strictly about my New Years resolution.. Like most people I rarely ever stick with my "resolution". This is probably because they are usually something silly like "I won't eat as much chocolate this year!" but honestly who am I kidding? This year I have decided to be more realistic and really put thought into it. My resolution this year is inspired by my favourite commercial.


This coming year I am going to stop worrying about what other people think of me. I'm hopping out of the GOOOP (the Good Opinion Of Other People) and moving on with life. I can't stop the bags under my eyes or the little stretch marks Christian has left behind. These things are apart of me and I shouldn't be so concerned about what other people might think. Bathing suit season is going to come around and I for one am going to own this bod. Even if it takes a little push from David.


Favorite songs of 2015;
1. Gold by Gabriel Rios (Thomas Jack remix)
2. Hide Away by Daya
3. Love Yourself by Justin Bieber
4. 2 Heads by Coleman

Favorite Pictures;
















"Life is not about competition, life is about helping and inspiring others so we can each reach our potential." -Kim Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment